09 July, 2013

Choose to happen...

Image Courtesy : Google 


During I was pursuing my engineering. Some classmates often study consistently throughout the semester while some always start the study after the examination time table pasted on notice board. I was lying somewhere in between who study throughout the semester but not consistently and often accelerate my studies after the time table got announce. Some highly confidently students often found asking for the topics covered in syllabus after their tail was on fire. Some of them came to my room in hostel with their fake smile and soft words. “Bhai kya kar raha hai?” was his first question even he could see me study. Whatever I replied, his next statement would be “Yaar tune to bahut padh liya, muje bhi thoda padha de…..chal kam se kam, syllabus me kya hai wahi bata de” While I was telling about the syllabus with a doubt that how would he read all, he would listen me attentively with serious face. I never saw him like this not even while lectures. After I completed the episode of syllabus, he would dictate whole syllabus meanwhile I had to continuously nod my head to approve his words. Then he would sit on my bed with his book and after silence of five minutes…

Bhai ye to bahut saara hai, tune to pura padh liya hoga… tu to yaar important topic hi bata de, apan ko to bas pass hona hai” he said with hope on his face. Without saying any other words I just told him some of the topics that are important and often asked in the previous examinations. Soon he will leave my room so that he could disturb me later.

Throughout the life everyone have choices, out of those choices we chose the path where we want to go. When I decided to pursue my graduation, I had many options like BSc, BA, BE but out of these I chose BE. Even after I decided to pursue BE I had many choices of colleges and branches in which I could take admission. Obviously numbers of available choices vary from person to person; some may have options to choose between different IITs while others may have other options. As we go further in the one way time tunnel, we had choices at different time. We need to choose the way which is important according to us. Sometime we don’t have choices and have to proceed. God gives us time and we decide where we want to spend. In next one hour whether you will watch a movie, read a book or do anything else, it depend on you. Choices / options available at this time will be somehow depend on the path you chose in past. In the previous paragraph I told you about the classmates who study just before examinations and even didn’t know about the syllabus. Those people also have the four to six months in a semester. God gave him four months but they spend on the things that are important for them. For them important thing is pleasure, nothing else. They bunked classes, spend time with similar people, smoking, drinking etc for pleasure. They chose that and now they had no option but to read only important topics.  

So you can choose you path and make your destiny. It’s not as easy as I am saying but you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback..